Welcome to WebGrit! We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve officially opened for business, bringing to life our vision of GRIT in action. With over 18 years of experience and a team of 35 skilled professionals, we will provide our clients with the best online solutions for design, development, and marketing.
We don’t offer a “One size fits all” solution. We believe that every business has a vision and needs that differ—as do your business goals. We’ll evaluate your online presence and provide you with solutions that meet your immediate as well as long-term needs.
What’s in a Name?
“Grit” is defined as small, loose particles of stone or sand as well as courage, resolve, and strength of character. Grit is also passion combined with perseverance according to MacArthur “genius” grant winner, researcher, and psychologist Angela Duckworth. And that’s what WebGrit embodies and what we deliver to our customers: passion + perseverance in making your vision and your goals a reality
Books and articles that inspired us:
- “Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” by Angela Duckworth
- “Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion and Pluck Can Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary” by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
- “The Theory of ‘Grit’ as a Predictor of Success in Life” by Thomas Oppong (Medium, March 1, 2018)
- “11 Signs You Have the Grit Needed to Succeed” by Travis Bradberry (Entrepreneur, November 13, 2015)
- “Why Grit Is More Important Than IQ When You’re Trying to Become Successful” by Lisa Quast (Forbes, March 6, 2017)
Topics We’ll Cover in Our Blog
We’ll follow the news, note the trends, and share best practices in delivering a superior customer experience, developing stronger connections with your customer base, and attracting and communicating with new customers.
We plan to focus on the following topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Apps
- Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Website Maintenance
In addition, we plan to look at digital optimization tips for the following industries/verticals:
- Consumer Finance
- Education Finance
- Home Services
- Online Education
- Real Estate
- Senior Markets
- Virtual Reality
We’re interested in your views and encourage you to respond, make suggestions, or even disagree. Please note that we moderate comments and exterminate spam.
Thank you for visiting, reading, and being a part of the WebGrit community—contact us today!